Wednesday 16 February 2011

Books and Music and Films I Love

Listening to some Mango Groove on my earphones while doing some red-tape tonight, I had an idea to put together a list of recent reads. I love to take books I have read some time ago and then page through them again, often when I read a new book by the same author. There is always a pile next to my bed and I often read a couple of books at the same time.

Because I went to see The Tempest last week in the theatre, it needed a bit of a re-read although it was my matric Shakespeare. Similarly seeing the opera Lakmé for the first time, made me buy the CD.


So above in this banner I put some of the books I read and re-read in recent months.

As well as the music I like to listen to and some of the DVD's I watched in recent months.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment